Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Summer




I was visiting my aunt & uncle in Missouri. It was a rainy day. After the rain subsided, we noticed there was a rainbow. We had never seen both ends of a rainbow before so we all raced outside to take pictures. 




My family drove to St. Louis to spend the weekend there. We arrived at the hotel that afternoon and spent the rest of the day exploring the hotel. 







Because of my enthusiasm for animals, I insisted that we visit the zoo. The next day we visited the St. Louis zoo. 





On our last day in St. Louis, on our way back, we stopped at a science center. They had camels in the front that people could ride and pet. Inside there were a lot of interactive displays.


 A few weeks later, my family took a trip to Dallas. Since my aunt is a big fan of the show Dallas, while we were in Dallas, we visited Southfork Ranch, the location where the show is filmed.



No comments:

Post a Comment