Thursday, August 21, 2014

Photo 1 Images


This was one of my first successful pinhole prints. When I made this, i was learning how pinhole cameras worked. I was learning the importance of the aperture and shutter speed. This was also the first time I was in a darkroom and around darkroom chemicals. I learned the process necessary for getting a clear print. 




While learning some of the more basic functions of Photoshop, I learned how to create one panoramic image from several individual shots. This is one of the images i created. I learned how to gauge the amount of photos necessary for making a quality panoramic image. 



When learning about how to create a panoramic image, I also took the opportunity to explore Photoshop on my own. I learned about different simple elements that you can easily alter using Photoshop, such as the saturation.



This particular image is a still life that I shot using studio lights. This was my first experience with using studio lighting to create an image. I also became more accustomed to using a DSLR camera during this process. While editing this photo, I continued to explore the tools in Photoshop; in this case the dodging and burning tool. 



This is one of the final images I created in Photo 1. I became more familiar with using a DSLR camera and shooting from different angles. I learned how to shoot up-close images. During the editing process, I familiarized myself further with the levels & curves feature in Photoshop, along with the tools I had previously explored such as saturation and vibrancy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment